There are four perspectives on operations strategy. Which of the following perspective the term emergent strategy is most closely associated?
1. Bottom-up perspective
2. Top-down perspective
3. Operations resources perspective
4. Market requirements perspective
There are four perspectives on operations strategy. Which of the following perspective the term core competency is most closely associated?
1. Top-down perspective
2. Bottom-up perspective
3. Market requirements perspective
4. Operations resources perspective
Operations resources perspective
An order-winning factor could be described as?
1. A factor, which directly and significantly contribute to winning business
2. A factor, which has to be above a particular level to be considered by the customer
3. A factor, which may be of significant in other parts of the organization
4. A factor, which is at a higher level than the standard for the industry
A factor, which directly and significantly contribute to winning business
In the growth stage of the product/service life cycle, which combination of performance objectives the operation is likely to focus?
1. Speed, Dependability and Quality
2. Dependability, Quality and Cost
3. Speed, Quality and Cost
4. Speed, Dependability and Cost
Speed, Dependability and Quality
A model for comparing the gap between market requirements and achieved performance is?
1. The Platts-Gregory procedure
2. The Operations resources perspective
3. The operations strategy matrix
4. The Hill methodology
The Platts-Gregory procedure
A successful Operations Strategy would often address the following issues?
1. Marketing Capability, Production Scheduling, Equipment Maintenance
2. Distinctive Capabilities, Performance Goals, Core Competencies
3. Joint Ventures, Technology Transfer, Measures of Performance
4. Sales Forecasts, Work Study, Method Study
5. Economic Order Quantities, Stock Replenishment, Route Planning
Distinctive Capabilities, Performance Goals, Core Competencies